Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Lise Watier - Hydra Force

I was given the opportunity through Top Box - Glam Sense to review for FREE the Lise Watier Hydro Force cream and the New app Hydra-Detect with the sensor.

The Hydra Force cream is weather tested to stand up to the toughest conditions during the Canadian Winter.  We all know the highs and lows that season can bring in a short period of time. I was hoping that while I get extra dry during the winter this would give my skin the much needed boost I was looking for.

I was asked to test my skin before putting the cream on, on different parts of my face and arms.  The Hydra-Detect and the sensor which hooked up to my phone with the app would measure the amount of moisture in my skin.  You are then asked to apply the Hydra-Force Cream and measure the moisture level again.  I did find that on my hands the skin became soft and supple.  With my face I found that there was a difference but there was a tingle that I was not happy with.

I do have sensitive skin on my face and if there was something in it that was a component of alcohol than it would effect me by making the skin tight and have a slight tingle. The Hydra-Force Cream and the Hydra-Detect App would be something I would use as a weekly treatment so that I know I am getting the moisture boost I need, but I am not causing irritation to my skin.

Learn more about by going to a event across Canada. Go to

Overall I think that there is something special about this cream because it is formulated for the harsh conditions weather can bring.   I will continue to use this as a weekly treatment to give my skin a boost of moisture and continue to test the moisture that the cream gives my over stressed and dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment