Sunday, May 31, 2015

Nature Box #2 | Unboxing and taste Test - VIDEO




Check out my NEW video.  I am currently subscribed to Nature Box.  They deliver delicious nutritious snacks to your front door.  Let me know what you thought of the box or if you are currently getting this as well.

I am really happy with the selection they have.  I was worried with having allergies it may become difficult, but so far it has been awesome.  I think the value is on point as well.   Being an american company I was concerned that it would be too costly, they have surpassed my expectations so I think I will keep this for a while so see what else they have to offer.

I also like that you can skip months if you are just not interested in what they have to offer.  They are also accommodating if you wish to cancel.

Next month I should have a link that will allow you to get a free deluxe sample box.  It comes with the 5 full size snacks.  All you do is pay for the shipping which is $4.95.

I would love to hear your thought so leave me a comment.

And as always Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment