Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Secret Clear Gel - BzzAgent

I was given the chance to test out a product that claimed to keep you fresh and dry with no white marks for up to 48 hours. I was intrigued because I know a lot of the competition has promised the same thing and have fallen short.

I have not always been a fan of clear gel as is tends to stay wet on the skin for longer than I like.  But with the new formula of the Secret Clear Gel from Secret that isn't a problem anymore. It dries on the skin in seconds and allows for someone who has a tight routine or someone who likes to get dressed quickly the chance to do just that.

With a few clicks of the dial and a few swipes you are ready to take on the challenges of the day.  Whether that is a busy day at work, school or physical activity you won't have to work about not smelling the best you can all day long.

The sample size format that I was sent is perfect for throwing into a suite case or gym bag.  Even having it in your purse for those unexpected moments.  Life can be demanding and with Secret Clear Gel you will be prepared.





The scent of the product was delightful.  The coco butter is very light and leaves the skin under your arms feeling soft and well taken care of. As I am not a fan of scented products this impressed me.  It does not linger, but you know that the product is working.

The claim that it does not leave white marks has been proven thus far.  I have been able to wear any color shirt without worrying that I will end up with white streaks down the side.  That has been something that has frustrated me for a long time.  Having to carefully and skillfully put my shirt on is a thing of the past.  Once the Clear Gel has dried there is no wondering what will happen next.

My overall opinion of this product is that it lives up to the promises that were made.  You will stay fresh and without white marks for up to 48 hours while tackling all that life has to throw at you.  I recommend you take the chance to find out for your self how awesome this stuff is.

If you have already tried this Secret Clear Gel let me know what you thought.

And as Always
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment